понедельник, 24 февраля 2020 г.

DISCEX V 0.8 DOWNLOAD

I answered the other topic. Can I use this to have an only Wii wad on a virtual vWii while protecting my actual vWii? Well, consider the following scenario then, if the brick protection it provides doesn't appeal to you: You're going to friends houses a lot, and you get tired of copying your save games to an sd card, backing up their saves, and moving your saves onto their wiis, and then back onto your sd card when you're finished. Please don't post a question multiple times. Last edited by zootoxin , Jan 20, Yes, my password is: discex v 0.8

Uploader: Braktilar
Date Added: 22 December 2011
File Size: 31.26 Mb
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/2003/7/8/10 MacOS 10/X
Downloads: 70768
Price: Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]





My curiosity might be enough to try it out though.

DiscEX by Crediar

All of my games are in wbfs and from what I read this doesn't yet support that format. Is there a tutorial for using the installer.

What are the advantages of using the step by step Advanced guide opposed to the installer? I really dont care about the fact that it makes your wii nearly impossible to brick; thats just something I dixcex need to worry about.

So what exactly is SNEEK and UNEEK!

Hopefully some of the gurus monitor his topic. No, create an account now.

discex v 0.8

Thank you for the clarifications and the link. Well, consider the following scenario then, if the brick protection it provides doesn't appeal to you: Can I use this to have an only Wii wad on a virtual vWii while protecting my actual vWii?

discex v 0.8

Aug 1, The Land of Ooo. Until now, I've resisted doing anything new to my Wii simply because it has been fine with my current setup: I'm going to go ahead an post here becuase this is a help thread kind of if you ask me: So my question is can this be installed to a USB hard drive that already contains data?

Search this thread only Search this forum only Display results as threads. Similar threads with keywords: I answered the other topic. You're going to friends houses a lot, and you get tired of copying your save games to an sd card, backing up their saves, and moving your saves onto their wiis, and then back onto your sd card when you're finished.

So what exactly is SNEEK and UNEEK! | Page 2 | - The Independent Video Game Community

Does the autoinstaller for this need a fresh drive or will this work? Your name or email address: If I want to use this for uneek do I format the whole drive as FAT32, or do I need to partition it with the 2nd partition used for games etc. With Sneek or Uneek you can have all of your saves with you no matter where you go, as long disdex they have Bootmii on their Wiis.

You must log in or sign up to reply here. Wii - Dkscex and Homebrew.

Thanks for the help. Oct 14, Pto. Yes, my password is: I've been around awhile but have taken riscex long break from the Wii scene and am now trying to get my head around all of the newer developments since I moved on to the last year.

I just have a couple of questions. Search titles only Posted by Discx Discussion in ' Wii - Hacking ' started by Centrix djscex, Sep 13, Please don't post a question multiple times. Do you already have an account? For example, mine currently has only one partition, which is FAT 32, but it also contains all of my game files.

I want uneek so I can get into c3 rock band customs, is their anything extra I need to do in uneek setup?

discex v 0.8

Page 2 of 3. Wii - Backup Loaders.





Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий